It's time to order your 2024 Princess of America opening number dress! POA works with Natalie M. Studio to create a fun and fashion forward dress that will be flattering for every age and body type. Dresses will be received in Branson. Place your order under the "Nationals/National Pageant Fees" tab.
National opening number dresses are for the sole purpose of participating in the opening number at nationals. Dresses will be available at check in at nationals only for those who are competing. Any state/regional queen who does not compete at the national pageant will not receive their opening number dress. This fee is non refundable and non transferrable. Dresses will not be shipped and will not be sent home with friends, etc.
Please see the size chart and measuring guide below. All measurements are in inches. It is the responsibility of the delegate to measure properly and order the correct size.
In order to help you choose the most accurate size, please follow these directions and considering the following information:
- Wear the bra you plan to wear at the pageant when you taking your measurements.
- Do not pull the measuring tape tight when you are measuring.
- Be sure to measure the fullest part of the bust and hips.
- The waist measurement should be at the natural waist, generally the slimmest part of the waist.
- If the measurements fall within multiple sizes ( ie bust is a 4 but hips are a 6) go with the larger size. It is much easier to take in the dress than it is to let it out.
- Always size up rather than down. It is much easier to make a dress smaller rather than larger.
- This dress is cocktail length and should hit slightly above the knee.
- You may want to add an inch or two to each measurement if you anticipate any growth before nationals.
- Adults over 5'8" will need extra length.
- Feel free to email Lisa if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org